Child Sponsorship – education and care
Our Child Sponsorship Program aims to develop children that graduate with the skills to be economically self-supporting, are physically and emotionally healthy and demonstrate care for their community. Child sponsorship covers all living costs including food, clothing, and medical expenses, as well as quality education including all school fees, school requisites such as uniforms, textbooks and extracurricular activities.
For $2 per day or $60 per month your sponsorship will:
- provide a quality standard of education for one child
- allow the physical, mental, and emotional needs of an orphaned or destitute child to be met
- prevent illness by providing basic medical care
Once payment is completed, you will be sent the photo and profile of your sponsored child.
Research has shown that supporting a child’s education is one of the most effective ways to help break the cycle of disadvantage. Our education sponsorship program enables you to give directly to a child in need so they don’t miss out on the opportunity to participate fully in their education, and create a better future for themselves.
For $0.84 a day or $25 per month you can give a disadvantaged child a quality education and the potential for a future they have never imagined. By choosing this option, your money will be paying:
- school fees and school related expenses at a school that offers a high standard of education
- transportation to and from school